Luxe Film Lightroom Presets Collection
Capture the timeless feel of film, but maintain the convenience of shooting digital, with the Luxe Film Collection. This collection of 32 presets and 4 adjustment brushes reclaims the classic attributes of popular films like Fujifilm and Kodak and recreates film trends of memorable eras – all through the click of a button. Get back to the roots of photography, without having to sacrifice modern conveniences.
23 Lightroom Presets
9 Lightroom Post/Add Presets
- B&W Aged Film – Flashback to pictures taken in the 1920s; Low dynamic range and soft details
- B&W Neutral Film – Standard, faded B&W film preset, with low sharpening
- B&W Sepia Film – Classic, faded B&W with fade and softness
- B&W Soft Film – Clarity reduction, with pastel enhancements
- B&W Vintage Film – Flashback to pictures taken in the 1950s. Strong and flat, with shadows and grain.
- Blue on Red Matte Film - Reduced vibrancy, no sharpening, slight vignette, blue color cast on highlights, and red shadows
- Contemporary Film – Flashback to classic film of the 1990s
- Cool Film - Strong fade, with a cool color cast and a hint of red shadows, softening, medium grain, and mild color contortion.
- Light Film – Flat and airy, with pink hues, medium sharpening, and low saturation; Stabilization of reds, oranges, and yellows
- Mad Men - Flashback to classic film of the 1970s
- Matte Film - Clipped shadows and highlights, reduced clarity, slight color contortion, a hint of cool, and no sharpening
- Millennial Film – Today’s classic film
- Mod Film – Flashback to1960s high-end cameras
- Muted Cool Film – Diminished and desaturated colors, faded tone curve, color saturation bump
- Polaroid Film – Reminiscent of classic Polaroid
- Retro Film – Flashback to 1960s standard cameras; Slight colorization (yellow/green color cast), with a soft image and medium grain.
- Soft Film – Temperate, matted whites, diminished sharpening, and enhanced clarity
- Soft Pastel Film - Pastel coloring, image softening (extreme noise reduction + sharpening), and light shadows
- Standard Film - A neutral film, with fade, slight softness, and reduced saturation
- The Breakfast Club Film – Flashback to classic film of the 1980s
- Vintage Film – Reduced saturation, strong fade, and color contortion
- Warm & Cold Film - Low contrast, faded tone curve, warm highlights, cold shadows, and low sharpening.
- Warm Film - Warm color cast, low saturation, low contrast, slight fade, and vignette
- Add Heavy Grain – Adds a large amount of graininess
- Add Light Grain – Adds a small amount of graininess
- Add Reset Grain - Resets grain effect with one click
- Add Super Soft - Super soft look with extreme noise reduction
- Add Unsharpen - Unsharpens the images while disabling sharpening
- Add Unsoften - Resets softening effects, adds sharpening and a touch of clarity
- Add Tone Curve Fade - Adds a Luxe film fade effect
- Add Tone Curve Fade Strong – Adds a strong film fade effect
- Add Tone Curve Wash - Washes out shadows and clip highlights
4 Lightroom Local Adjustment Brushes
- Add Contrast
- Recover Highlights
A big shout out to our featured photographers Taylor Duggan and Stella Dontu!